Leading Ladies Quarterly Seminar…
Today’s Christian woman is so busy handling the challenges of day-to-day life that the everyday activities and roles can sometimes leave us exhausted and overwhelmed. But those challenges can also be transformed into moments of growth and nourishment.
Leading ladies is designed to help women make everyday life fuller, richer and deeper. The sessions will introduce you to spiritual practices that will enable every woman to focus on discovering the heart of God and offer tools to renew and reinvigorate every area of daily life. God gives meaning to our lives, purpose to everything we do, and energy to thrive.
This Year’s Theme for Leading Ladies is… “Live Unlocked”
Life is meant to be lived with great purpose for each of us. We are given keys to use to keep life unlocked, free, open and flowing with vitality and enthusiasm. But life in this world gets messy. Our locks sometimes get rusty, difficult to open and sometimes they need a little “locksmithing”.
Everyone’s keychain is customized to their life needs.
Living daily life unlocked
- Change your view of the impact you can make
- Transform destructive cycles into a powerful legacy that will impact others
- Release the potential in yourself
- Don’t be undermined- change your thinking
- Re-imagine & commit to your life
Sessions are from 9:00 am – 12:00 noon
Saturday, September 28, 2019
Saturday, November 16, 2019
Saturday, February 1, 2020
Saturday, April 4, 2020
Facilitator: Stella Tokar
Women today experience spiritual growth through a variety of venues and opportunities both inside and outside the church. The Women’s Initiatives Team works to provide the ladies of our church opportunities to:
- Work on charitable projects such as mission outreach, home missions, charity, or community project putting to work the gifts/talents given by God and contributing to the needs of others. There is nothing more satisfying than giving with nothing expected in return. ~ Philippians 2:1-30
- There are a variety of issues and areas of need for women today that should be a focus for the women giving them opportunity grow spiritually through Bible study, exploration of scripture, roundtable discussion and learning to make application to everyday life. ~ Ephesians 4:15-16
- Fellowship and network in the intergenerational church we live in today purposely seeking connection to all generations of women. No matter what age we are as women, there is always a generation or two behind us to invest in and a generation in front of us for us to learn from. ~ Deuteronomy 4:9
Become a ministry partner with Women’s Initiatives by signing up today for any of the many events, meetings or outreach projects.
Ladies Morning LIFEgroup
Wednesday Mornings during the School Year @ 9:30 am in Adventure Zone
Beginning August 28 … Nursery provided
Study various topics on family, marriage and women’s issues, while finding encouragement from God’s Word and other women. The current study will be Beth Moore “Believing God”…
MOPS: for Mothers of Preschoolers
2 Fridays a month during the school year from 9:15 – 11:30 am in Adventure Zone
Beginning September 6
Fee: $8 per session for childcare – first meeting is Free!
MOPS is a non-profit international organization dedicated to encouraging, equipping, and developing every mother of a preschooler to realize her potential as a woman, mother, wife, and leader in the name of Jesus Christ. This Year’s Theme is “To The Full”…
BRIDGE MEN CONNECT
Thursdays @ 7:00 pm in the Adventure Zone
Men, at The Bridge we truly believe we are stronger together! Don’t miss this opportunity to connect, be encouraged and grow in your faith. Various studies and topics.
For the summer we are doing a Men’s Series call CORE. Join Mariano Rivera, the Acho Brothers, Propaganda, a former Navy Seal and many others in these 10 thought provoking films focused on real people facing real life challenges… it’s Awesome. CORE Series 1 is a tool that will give a man connection with his brothers, permission to be real, confidence in who he is, and vision for what he’s for.
Each night is a stand alone topic such as… Called… Transformation… Redemption… Restoration… Purpose… Brotherhood… Choices… Pain… Identity… Suffering… don’t miss out!
Snacks and Refreshments will be provided
One Saturday a Month @ 8:00 am in Adventure Zone
Once a month complimentary breakfast accompanied with a time of encouragement and prayer. Designed especially for men by men with dynamic special guests sharing highly beneficial information on topics such as men’s health, financial planning, worship, relationships, and so much more!
Bridge Prime Timers 50 and beyond…
Tuesday mornings @ 9:30 – 11:30 am in the Living Room
We, at The Bridge Church, have a sincere desire to see our Seniors grow in spiritual health, in Bible knowledge, and in prayer life. Our Prime Timers ministry is a ministry designed to especially meet the needs of men and women age 50 and beyond. This ministry is for both single and married men and women and offers an opportunity to enjoy praise and worship time with other mature adults.
Refreshments are served, great songs are sung, strong friendships are established, and a great lesson from God’s Word is shared…. It’s a fabulous time for all!
We’ll see you this Tuesday!