Pre-Registration Required Each Week
Our desire is to provide a safe and meaningful “Touchless” experience for you!
Learn More About Our Current COVID Standards...
- Service Times… Currently we are offering 2 Identical Sunday Services featuring the Contemporary Style of Worship. 9:00 am and 10:30 am.
- Pre-Register… Due to social distancing regulations, all attendees will need to Pre-Register Each Week for the Sunday Service they wish to attend so that we do not have to turn anyone away at the door if we have reached maximum capacity.
- Registration… will open each week on Monday and close on Thursday at midnight. We must close registration on Thursday. Once a service has reached capacity on the registration form, that service will close and you will have to choose another time or try again next week.
- Streaming… We will continue to stream our service at 10:30 am each week on Facebook and YouTube.
- Children’s Sunday Opportunities… We are NOT be able to offer Nursery, Preschool, or Children’s Ministry opportunities on campus at this time. However, if you do choose to bring your children with you, Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Carol will have activity packets available at check-in for you to pick-up and take into the service with you. Please also visit the additional tabs here on the Upcoming Events page to find specially produced lesson videos for the little ones and Bridge Kids!
- Youth Service… will NOT be offered on Sunday. However, our youth do still meet on Zoom each Friday night and in person at least once a month. Watch our Bridge Students tab on this Upcoming Events page for updates.
- Check-In… Please plan to arrive on campus approximately 15 minutes prior to the start of service. Please make sure to Check-in at one of the Booths on patio before you enter the building.
- Social Distancing… When choosing seats in the Auditorium, please make sure to practice social distancing. There should be 4 chairs between your party and the next party in your row. Ushers will be available if you need assistance.
- Restrooms… Please use the restroom before you come. Restrooms will be available for emergencies. However, it is our goal to limit restroom use.
- When the service is over… as much as we would love to visit with you, we are going to have to request you exit so that we have time to sanitize and prepare to check-in the next service.
While these processes may feel very unnatural from how we normally experience services here at The Bridge, it is important that we comply for the comfort and safety of everyone involved! Remember, this is temporary and we do not expect it to last forever!
How to Have . . . A COVID-Crushing Christmas
Without exception, this is going to be the most unusual Christmas any of us have ever experienced. In fact, we need to be careful not to allow COVID to Crush our 2020 Christmas celebration. COVID can easily Crush our Christmas IF we focus our attention on traditional trappings that will be stripped away this season: things like office Christmas parties, large family gatherings, festive travel, caroling at nursing homes and children’s hospitals, and gift shopping- sprees. If we stop to ponder our impending COVID 2020 Christmas, our adjustments will necessitate changes to the commercialism of Christmas, but not to the real Reason for the Season.
Join Pastor Pete, throughout the month of December leading up to Christmas day, as he equips our Bridge Family with strategies to have a COVID-Crushing Christmas.
To kick off our COVID-Crushing Christmas, we would like to offer you a host of Christmas gifts every Bridge Family member can afford and safely engage. Attached to this message is our Bridge 2020 Acts of Kindness Calendar. Many traditional Advent calendars have a little compartment for a small piece of candy or small prize. With our Bridge advent calendar, you’ll replace those little traditional trinkets with random acts of Christmas kindness for someone(s) else.
Secure your Acts of Kindness Advent Calendar today. . . Let’s Crush COVID this Christmas first, with Acts of Love!
Hello Bridge Church Family! We are excited to partner with Prison Fellowship to serve the children of prisoners this Christmas season. This Virtual Angel Tree Event allows our church community to sponsor a child of a prisoner for only $22 to receive a Christmas package on behalf of their incarcerated loved one. The Christmas package will include: a $20 gift card to Walmart, the prisoner parent’s message, a Gospel presentation, and an opportunity to request a free Adventure Bible (*$2 goes toward administrative fees and postage).
Step 1: Visit The Bridge Church Angel Tree Website URL:
and enter our Access Code: ICTY5
Step 2: Click “Get Started”
Step 3: Choose the child you’d like to sponsor. After selecting a child to sponsor, you may be provided the option to also sponsor the child’s sibling(s) and caretaker. You may accept or reject these options.
*Be sure to write down and keep the names, ages, gender, and city of child/children selected. You may have an opportunity to connect via phone or letter with children and families supported through this event at a later date. Also, please email the names & ages of the children to Regine Carisma: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can hang a ornament on a Christmas Tree in our church foyer for each child sponsored.
Step 4: You may either “Checkout” or choose another child to sponsor.
Step 5: To “Checkout”, click the button at top right of screen. You can review your selection and make revisions. An option to sponsor more children or the child’s caregiver will be offered. Like with the sibling option, you may accept or reject this option.
Step 6: To finalize the transaction, click green “Go to Payment” button at bottom of screen.
Step 7: Payments may be made via ACH (bank routing no. & account no.) or a Credit Card. Complete fields with details requested, then click “Confirm Payment”.
Thank you for your donation & participation!
“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these
brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ (Matthew 25:40 NIV)
The Outreach Team, The Bridge Church
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. AmazonSmile is available at smile.amazon.com on your web browser and can be activated in the Amazon Shopping app for iOS and Android phones. When you shop at AmazonSmile, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added benefit that AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. You can choose from over one million organizations to support.
How do I shop at AmazonSmile?
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com on your web browser or activate AmazonSmile on your Amazon Shopping app on your iOS or Android phone (found under settings on your app). On your browser, you may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile. When you’re using the app, always check for the “AmazonSmile” logo to ensure you’re activated for AmazonSmile.
How do I activate AmazonSmile on my Amazon Shopping app?
AmazonSmile customers on Android devices with version 5.0+ or iOS devices with version 12+, who have upgraded to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app can find “AmazonSmile” listed in the Settings menu. From there, you can follow onboarding instructions to activate AmazonSmile on your device.
Do I need to renew AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile renewals happen twice a year to help keep AmazonSmile on mobile app. AmazonSmile will notify you of these renewals via push notifications and through in-app notifications. If you miss a renewal you can reactivate at any time by repeating the steps to “turn on” AmazonSmile on your mobile device. There is no renewal period for browser shopping on AmazonSmile, which you can use anytime by typing ‘smile.amazon.com’ into your browser.
Which products on AmazonSmile are eligible for charitable donations?
Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible.
Can I use my existing Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile?
Yes, you use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
How do I select a charitable organization to support when shopping on AmazonSmile?
On your first visit to smile.amazon.com, you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make through AmazonSmile will result in a donation. AmazonSmile will occasionally contact you about donation amounts disbursed to your chosen charity or about the program.
Can I change my charity?
Yes, you can change your charity any time. Your AmazonSmile purchases after the change count towards your newly selected charity. To change your charity on your web browser, simply select “Change your Charity” in “Your Account.” You can also visit AmazonSmile under settings on your Amazon Shopping app and select “Change your Charity.”
What charities can I choose from?
You can choose from over one million eligible 501(c)(3) public charitable organizations.
What if my selected charity does not register to participate in the AmazonSmile program or becomes ineligible?
If your selected charity does not register to participate, becomes ineligible, or requests to be removed from the program, you will have a chance to select a different charity to receive the accrued donations that have not yet been disbursed to your charity. If you do not select a different charity, the accrued donations will be distributed to other organizations receiving donations.
If I represent a charitable organization, how can I learn more about registering my organization for AmazonSmile?
Go to org.amazon.com to learn how to register your organization to receive donations.
How much of my purchase does Amazon donate?
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. The purchase price is the amount paid for the item minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges. From time to time, we may offer special, limited time promotions that increase the donation amount on one or more products or services or provide for additional donations to charitable organizations. Special terms and restrictions may apply. Please see the relevant promotion for complete details.
What is the AmazonSmile Foundation?
The AmazonSmile Foundation is a 501(c)(3) private foundation created by Amazon to administer the AmazonSmile program. All donation amounts generated by the AmazonSmile program are remitted by a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc. to the AmazonSmile Foundation. In turn, the AmazonSmile Foundation donates those amounts to the charitable organizations selected by our customers. Amazon pays all expenses of the AmazonSmile Foundation; they are not deducted from the donation amounts generated by purchases on AmazonSmile.
Can I receive a tax deduction for amounts donated from my purchases on AmazonSmile?
Donations are made by the AmazonSmile Foundation and are not tax deductible by you.
How can I learn more about AmazonSmile?
Please see complete AmazonSmile program details.
#GivingTuesday is the biggest giving day of the year,
and The Bridge Church is joining the many non-profits,
including churches, around the world in this special campaign.
Experience the JOY of Giving on Tuesday, December 1,2020
knowing that your gift will support a great cause… The Bridge Church.
So, why give to The Bridge Church? So glad you asked!
Locally, we offer opportunities for…
- Kids… Youth… Men… Women… Couples… Prime Timers… MOPS: Mother’s of Preschoolers… and even Spanish Speakers.
- We offer the internationally renown club for kids, Awana, that helps churches and parents work together to develop spiritually strong children and youth who faithfully follow Jesus.
- We offer Wellness Groups for those grieving the loss of a loved one, those experiencing divorce & those looking to gain financial freedom!
- We partner with Somerset Academy Central Miramar to host the Good News Club for Elementary Students & First Priority for Middle & High School student shring with them the Love of Jesus.
- Our Outreach Team provides opportunities to Be The Bridge in our local community including our current Christmas Outreach in partnership with Angel Tree A Program of Prison Fellowship. Past opportunities have included… Nursing Homes… Good News Club… First Priority… Partnership with a Church in the Bahamas after the Hurricane last year… FosterLIFE support to Foster & Adoptive Families… His House Children’s Home… Operation Christmas Child… Give Kids the World… Habitat for Humanity… Broward Outreach Center for the Homeless… Jubilee Center for the Homeless… and Joshua’s Heart Backpack Program.
Globally, we are active in Missions…
- We are helping to build a Seminary in Trinidad
- We helped build a church in Ecuador (who honored our support by officially naming the church “The Bridge Church”)
- We have helped create and support Hope For Kidz in Haiti in which our Bridge Family sponsor children to be able to attend school and have at least one hot meal a day
- We partner with Extreme Response in South Africa who does work with God’s Little Lighthouse and the Dream Center who provide care and support for at risk street & orphan children.
Will You Be The Bridge?
No gift is too small… every dollar counts.
Together we can make a difference!
To Give, click the button above or TXT2GIVE: Text “GIVE” to 954.866.8344
RESOURCES FOR LITTLE ONES & PARENTS
We know that Christmas is all about Jesus’ birthday, but do your little ones know? It will be a new idea to some of them. We have the best jobs in the world because we get to share with our children for the first time that Christmas is all about Jesus’ birthday! We also want our little ones to know that the reason we celebrate Jesus’ birthday is because Jesus is God’s Son. God’s Son deserves a celebration as big as Christmas and a birthday bash as big as the one we’re going to give Him this month! He is that special!
So, gather up all the birthday celebration you can and prepare to party all month long! It’s not just balloons and party hats We are haring the true story that God gave us His only Son, Jesus, and He is worth celebrating!
Week 1: The angle told Mary she was going to have a baby.
Week 2: Not everyone knew Jesus was God’s son.
Week 3: The angels tell about Jesus.
Week 4: Happy Birthday Jesus!
If you would like receive this month’s craft packet to go along with our lesson videos, you may sign up to receive them by mail by filling out the form on the link provided. https://gobridgechurch.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/466/responses/new
I would also like to remind you of our fun, exciting, private little ones at The Bridge Church Facebook page. We’d love to make you part of the group so that you can join in on the fun of daily videos, encouraging posts, craft ideas, and much, much more. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1386416731560002/
We hope to be able to host your little ones again soon, but until then stay connected for important information about our program.
Jennifer and your “little ones” team
Check out this month’s Verse Hand Motion Video:
Check out this month’s Worship Video so your little ones can start their day by getting the wiggles out.
Hand Motion Card
Parent Cue Card
Overview Video for Parents… This month’s theme is “Birthday Bash”
Week 1… An angel tells Mary she is going to have God’s Son, and His name will be Jesus. Luke 1:26-33, 38, 46
Week 2… Joseph and Mary travel to Bethlehem where Jesus is born in a stable, for no rooms were available. Luke 2:1-7
Week 3… Angels visit shepherds in a field and tell them the good news that God’s Son, Jesus, has been born. Luke 2:6-18
Week 4… God’s Son, Jesus, is born on Christmas day. Happy Birthday, Jesus! Luke 1:26-33, 38, 47; 2:1-18
RESOURCES FOR BRIDGE KIDS & PARENTS
For Kids Kindergarten – 5th Grade
I hope you are enjoying our AZone videos as much as we are enjoying making them for the kids. We try to add in as many fun elements to keep them engaged and learning. With the schools “re-open”, perhaps we are closer to bring the kids back to Adventure Zone in person. For now, the leadership of the church want to err on the side of caution, and keep the kids and parents safe until we know for sure that it is safe to return. In the meantime, if you choose to bring your kids with you to church, we have packets to keep them entertained for the hour they are in church with you.
With the Christmas season upon us, we wanted to offer you some “Ideas to Make Christmas Meaningful This Year” from Thriving Kids Connection. The year has been really tough for all of us, but let’s finish it strong together celebrating the true meaning of the season… Jesus’s birth.
Praying for you and your kids.
Blessings to you all!
For His Kids,
Bridge Kids Ministry Director
Follow us on Social Media…
Zoom Log In: 989 230 6213
MIDDLE SCHOOL WEDNESDAYS - AWANA
AWANA CLUBS… for Middle School
Wednesdays @ 7:00 pm via Zoom
Zoom link will be provided after registration.
Awana is an International Program for kids ages 3 – 8th grade that helps churches and parents work together to develop spiritually strong children and youth who faithfully follow Jesus Christ.
Although the start of this year will look a little different, we are going to make the best of this situation we find ourselves in and find new ways to connect, have fun and disciple! We hope your kids will join us!
HIGH SCHOOL FRIDAY NIGHTS
HIGH SCHOOL FRIDAY NIGHTS @ 7:00 pm
Please watch this page for updates on Student Opportunities.
Zoom Log In: 989 230 6213
We know it’s not the same on Zoom, but it’s really important to have these check-in opportunities and stay connected. One of Satan’s go to tools is isolation, don’t be a victim. Fight back on Friday nights with us. Each Friday will look different… sometime we will have a devotional, sometimes we will have worship, sometimes we will just hang out, sometimes we will meet in person… but you have to be here to know what’s going on.
MEN’S ONLINE STUDY via ZOOM
New Study Begins Thursday, October 22, 2020 @ 6:50 pm
Must pre-register at the link below to view on your mobile device or computer
MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER
Jesus Conversations by Dave Sterrett
Jesus Conversations equips followers of Jesus to become winsome and confident in communicating the truths of the Gospel to people who do not believe in Christianity. This teaching series provides strategies and practical insights to help Christians become courageous in engaging conversations with atheists, prodigals, family members, co-workers, and others who might not believe in the authority of the Bible. Small groups can watch and discuss two videos per session and complete the series in five weeks.
See you soon.. INVITE A FRIEND!!!
LIFEgroups JUST BEGAN AGAIN… via ZOOM
If you haven’t connected with a LIFEgroup yet, now is the perfect time. We all need connection, especially these days. And now it’s easier than ever because you don’t even have to leave your home. Due to COVID and social distancing our facilitators will be hosting LIFEgroups via ZOOM until we are able to physically meet again.
As you will see we have many opportunities listed below for you to chose from. We have opportunities for men and women together… just men… just women… moms… engaged and married couples… and Spanish speakers.
We hope you will take this opportunity to connect and grow with your Bridge family. We believe that life together is always better because we weren’t meant to live life alone!
MISSIONS TRIP SUPPORT
Thank you so much for your contribution to The Bridge Church International Missions Efforts. Without you, these trips would not be possible. Please know that by giving, you become part of our Team.
Ecuador… South Africa… Haiti… Trinidad…
Some Pray… Some Give… Some Go… We are all an intricate part of The Bridge!
Please continue to pray for our teams as we continue go where the Lord leads!
“Whatever It Takes!”
Raising Support… $
Each team member is responsible to raise their own support for the cost of the trip which includes: airfare; transportation; lodging and food. We also hold some fund raisers to raise money for the team project.
You can be a part of our team by:
- Praying for us as we travel and minister to God’s people across the Globe.
- Giving a monetary gift of any amount will help us reach our Goal. By Clicking on the Button below, you can give to an individual team member or to the general fund of the trip you wish to support.
These trips are life changing events for individuals… the team… and the people we serve.
Whatever gift you are able to give will be greatly appreciated!
Hurricane Season Pre-Storm Helps
To assist with hurricane preparations:
- Review the Broward County Hurricane Preparedness Guide.
- Review the City of Miramar Hurricane Preparedness Guide
- Review the Pembroke Pines Hurricane Preparedness Guide
- Visit our comprehensive Hurricane website. Our Emergency Checklists are a great way to ensure you have a family plan, appropriate shelter supplies, pet supplies, and emergency kit.
- Check out Broward’s A-Z Planner with links to detailed information on more than 60 topics, from airports and animals to water and windows.
- Encourage family and friends to subscribe to Broward County Emergency Updates, important public safety information delivered via email before, during and after an emergency.
- Follow us on Twitter at ReadyBroward and like us on Facebook at BrowardEMD.
- Bookmark Report Home Damage on your smartphone or other mobile device so you can report damage to your home and help first responders assess damage in the immediate aftermath of a storm.
- Call the Broward County Call Center at 311, or 954.831.4000, for updates and general hurricane preparedness information.
- Watch for details about the County’s new emergency notification system, AlertBroward, coming in July.
Hurricane Season Post-Storm Helps
To assist with post hurricane issues:
As Floridians continue the process of digging out from the storm, I want to share with you some tips and resources for Hurricane Irma Recovery.
Resident Assistance: The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has added Broward County to the list of counties eligible for individual assistance. That means homeowners with damage that is documented can apply for funding from FEMA.
- Register at DisasterAssistance.gov for information and services from the government on the aid that may be available to you, including transitional sheltering assistance.
- Residents without internet access can use the computers at Broward County libraries to register for FEMA Individual Assistance.
- You can also contact FEMA’s Helpline (800) 621-3362 (voice, 711/VRS-Video Relay Service) (TTY: (800) 462-7585).
- Your local Red Cross chapter can also help you with food, shelter, and personal goods.
- You can also find assistance through United Way.
- Check with your insurance agent before hiring anyone to work on your property.
- Make sure you have the right kind of coverage to file a claim related to storm damage.
- Be sure to take pictures of the damage to your property before cleaning it up.
- To check on your policy through the National Flood Insurance Program, contact your insurance agent. You can also call 1-800-621-FEMA and select “option 2” learn more and be directed to the right place to file your claim.
- Keep any eye for people who may try to be using this unstable time as a way to swindle unsuspecting victims.
- Con artists asking for up-front payments, offering suspiciously large discounts, or claiming to be government agents are all commonplace after a storm like Irma.
- Be wary of phone calls from entities claiming to be charities. Real charities do not usually ask for donations over the phone or have names that sound like governmental departments.
- Do not give your money or personal information out over the phone.
- If someone is pressuring you with a “limited time offer” chances are it is a scam. Always check out offers with a trusted advisor such as an attorney before agreeing to terms with anyone.
Other Important Tips:
- Touch base with your mortgage lender. Just because your home was damaged does not mean you can skip a payment. However, your mortgage lender might work with you to pause payments given the situation. If you do not know who holds your mortgage, check the Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems or call 888-679-6377.
- You also still must pay your credit card bills. If you do not think you will be able to do so, contact your credit card company before the next payment comes due.
- If your home is currently uninhabitable, contact your power company and ask that your service be suspended. This will save you money while you sort out your situation.
- Veterans who need help with shelter or their medications can call 1-800-507-4571 to speak with someone at the VA. Veterans can also check the VA website specifically dedicated to Hurricane Irma for more information.